The Measured Response Program (MRP) is designed to implement a consistent process in high shrink stores that ensures that managers are following the basic strategies for low shrink. The program partners management at all levels to work together to help these stores reduce their shrink.
Components of Measured Response Program
- Kick Off Meeting – A phone conference meeting will be set up to introduce the Measured Response Program to the District and Store Management. Each store will conduct it’s own Kick Off Meeting to introduce the program to the stores.
- Create Shrink Goals – P&L Solutions will work with your corporate executives to establish shrink goals for all store involved in the Measured Response Program. All goals should be posted in each store.
- Monthly Phone Conferences – Each month a P&L Solutions representative will host a phone conference with all District and Store managers to discuss the progress of the program. The call will also be used to educate the managers and give advice on steps they can take to get better results.
- Performance Evaluation Interviews – Performance Evaluation Interviews will be conducted in each store in the Measured Response Program. The interviews will be used to identify performance issues that are leading to high shrink in the store.
- Store Manager Weekly Checklist – Each week every store manager in the Measured Response Program will complete a Store Manager Weekly Checklist and submit it to a P&L Solutions representative. The checklist will track a group of tasks that must be completed in the store every week.
- District Manager Roll Out Checklist – The District Manager will be assigned a group of tasks that must be completed as part of the roll out of the Measured Response Program in the stores. There will be deadlines set for each task and the District Manager must complete the tasks and submit the checklist to a P&L Solutions representative each week until all tasks are completed.
- LP Audit – A loss prevention audit will be assigned on a weekly basis and it is the responsibility of the Store Manager to ensure that the store completes a self-audit every week.
- Shrink Reduction Commitment Letter – Every employee will be required to sign a Shrink Reduction Commitment Letter during the store Kick Off Meeting. The objective of the letter is to reinforce the expectations and importance of the Measured Response Program.
- Employee Satisfaction Surveys – Every employee will complete an online Employee Satisfaction Survey. The scores will be compiled and evaluated by a P&L Solutions representative.
- Employee Shrink Reviews – The store manager will be required to complete an Employee Shrink Review for each employee in their store. A P&L Solutions representative will also complete an Employee Shrink Review. P&L and the store management will meet to discuss the complete review findings.
- Management Shrink Reviews – The District Manager will be required to complete a Management Shrink Reviews on each member of their store management team. A P&L Solutions representative will also complete an Employee Shrink Review. P&L and the District Manager will meet to discuss the complete review findings.